.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beyond Pandora

Beyond simple curiosity, this is Thinking Too Much. If you're interested in philosophy and/or wild theories, you've come to the right place.

Name:
Location: Australia

Paddling somewhere between a mad scientist and an organisational artist. Indecisive, inconsistent and often incoherent.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Fear of success?

Here's another surprise: Checking out my high school grades, I was consistently at an A level for Maths and Science (and Music once it became an elective), while more interesting subjects like English and Study of Religion have been more often in the B's. Have I been disregarding Maths and Science simply because I found them too easy? Conversely, was I interested in English and Study of Religion simply because they were challenging?
If so, I should certainly try to begin this uni course with a more open mind. And if the subject turns out not to be as interesting as I thought, maybe I should start failing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home