.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beyond Pandora

Beyond simple curiosity, this is Thinking Too Much. If you're interested in philosophy and/or wild theories, you've come to the right place.

Name:
Location: Australia

Paddling somewhere between a mad scientist and an organisational artist. Indecisive, inconsistent and often incoherent.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Uncertain Intelligence

This test annoyed me to no end. The first question asks you to choose between activities that you enjoyed as a child. I was involved in gymnastics, I learned piano and loved Phantom of the Opera, I loved puzzles, I was reading at a very early age, and I was shy and introspective. Chalk another one up to inconsistency - that's five out of seven or eight options, when I can only pick one! Grr!

But, thanks to careful experimentation, I think it's safe to say that:


Your Dominant Intelligence is Musical Intelligence



Every part of your life has a beat, and you're often tapping your fingers or toes.
You enjoy sounds of all types, but you also find sound can distract you at the wrong time.
You are probably a gifted musician of some sort - even if you haven't realized it.
Also a music lover, you tend to appreciate artists of all kinds.

You would make a great musician, disc jockey, singer, or composer.

(The other answers that cropped up, in order, were Linguistic Intelligence, Logical-Mathematical Intelligence, and Intrapersonal Intelligence.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

perhaps you're a polymath!

7:02 am  
Blogger Draic said...

Guh?

12:52 pm  
Blogger Casyn said...

Same as me again. This is just scary.

10:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home