.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beyond Pandora

Beyond simple curiosity, this is Thinking Too Much. If you're interested in philosophy and/or wild theories, you've come to the right place.

Name:
Location: Australia

Paddling somewhere between a mad scientist and an organisational artist. Indecisive, inconsistent and often incoherent.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Passing the Missing Baton

Challenged by Casyn, I took it upon myself to write a list of ten things I haven't done - my own personal rules being that I couldn't use something s/he had (like going overseas). It truly is difficult to list things you haven't experienced (without going into too much detail - e.g., "I haven't juggled hats while riding a Ferris Wheel" or "I haven't read the appendix of Robert Jordan's fifth 'Wheel of Time' book").
Here is what I came up with:

I have never played ice hockey
I have never been publicly humiliated (by someone else) - which is excellent
I have never broken a bone
I have never seen Priscilla, Queen of the Desert - and a hundred other movies my friends loved.
I have never read The Da Vinci Code - though I own and plan to read Angels and Demons
I've never thrown a party
I've never taken recreational drugs, or been around people taking recreational drugs.
I've never seen a real squirrel - only those on TV, in pictures, or stuffed!
I've never eaten crab (as far as I know)
I've never been awake for 48 hours.

And lastly (it's a good one, even though it makes 11):
I've never been for a ride in a hot air balloon. (but I'd love to!)

I hadn't actually realised that I'd never thrown a party before. Makes me sad. :( And makes me want to throw a party :D

Hmm, so who is up for the challenge? Violet? Ben?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

what challenge? are you inviting us to a party? :)

12:56 am  
Blogger Violet said...

All done :-)

10:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home