.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beyond Pandora

Beyond simple curiosity, this is Thinking Too Much. If you're interested in philosophy and/or wild theories, you've come to the right place.

Name:
Location: Australia

Paddling somewhere between a mad scientist and an organisational artist. Indecisive, inconsistent and often incoherent.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Knowledge, Not Assistance

I have it worked out: I want to work in communications.

But when I use the word 'communications', I mean it in both the direct and the artistic sense.

I want to work in the creative arts: to write, perform, and compose.

I also want to assist others who want to do the same. I want to direct, record, edit, publish, design, enhance, co-ordinate.

I want to watch, analyse and critique - but only if it helped the artist(s).

I want to give people ways to communicate - to talk to each other, to see another's face, hear a voice. I want to manufacture, research, experiment, invent, repair, upgrade.

See, I know exactly what I want to do. I want to do a great many things. The catch is that I can't do them all at once. My problem is that I don't know what I want to do now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I just read this entry and decided to comment and that's when I noticed that you're Draic! Neat!

I could so relate to this sense of understanding the big picture so well, but then what the heck should I do after I finish my coffee? I don't know about you, but I'm a big-picture person in general, and it's the little details that trip me up.

Nice to put a blog to a name, Draic. :)

Diana
Seeking Clarity
http://seeking-clarity.blog-city.com

1:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home