.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beyond Pandora

Beyond simple curiosity, this is Thinking Too Much. If you're interested in philosophy and/or wild theories, you've come to the right place.

Name:
Location: Australia

Paddling somewhere between a mad scientist and an organisational artist. Indecisive, inconsistent and often incoherent.

Friday, November 05, 2004

A Hairy Tale

I'm having such fun today!

I'm thinking of getting a haircut. And this is a big deal for me. I've been growing my hair for two or three years now, and I honestly can't remember the last time I had it shortened instead of 'trimmed'.

I've been telling everyone I'll get my hair cut soon. But I've promised myself that if I'm going to shorten my hair, I want it to be something that I actually like.

So... I went searching on the web, and found this site. I signed up - $20 per half-year isn't a horrible amount, and have spent most of my day so far on it!

I've seen myself with afros, beatles cuts, spikes, and I have to try dreadlocks at some point... this is just so cool!

So watch out, guys, there's going to be a new Draic hitting the streets!

3 Comments:

Blogger Casyn said...

FYI: I believe you got your last cut at the beginning of last year.

That feels like such a long time ago. Remember back then? I barely knew ya!

I think you should go with the fro. :-)

12:41 am  
Blogger Draic said...

Hey, that's right! I'd been taken aside at work and asked to get my hair cut short. Which I did. And then I quit, and got the job at the theatre!

Aigh. Honestly, me with a fro? Well, Cas, I guess there are weirder possibilities. Say, YOU with a fro. :-b

1:41 pm  
Anonymous Hairstyles said...

You should go with fro hairstyle as everyone are saying.

6:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home