.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beyond Pandora

Beyond simple curiosity, this is Thinking Too Much. If you're interested in philosophy and/or wild theories, you've come to the right place.

Name:
Location: Australia

Paddling somewhere between a mad scientist and an organisational artist. Indecisive, inconsistent and often incoherent.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Day Zero

Here it is; the moment is almost upon me.
12:42 am, which means that today is the day that I leave my home and go to Brisbane. (Car trip. Fun.)
Tomorrow I will be moving in to my new house (the 9-bedroom one I mentioned earlier).
Tuesday is orientation at the uni (though I won't even be orientated with the house at that point)
Next week is start of term. (I'm still doing Microelectronics... for now)

I'm almost fully packed. All I have left to do is dismantle the chair I'm sitting on, and pack this computer into its newly-emptied boxes (after I remove the dog, who took great interest and decided to sleep in one of them for the night).

In honour of this new stage of my life, I plan to start a new blog (or perhaps just alter this one). I think 'Rights To Inconsistency' is very appropriate, and the only title that has stuck with me. Unfortunately, if I do manage to write for said blog, no-one will know about it for an unknown space of time, because although there is a phone/internet line in my new room, I will have to get it re-connected myself. No idea how long that will take. If any further developments, um, develop, you'll hear about it here first.

Love and thanks and sleep to all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Good luck there, you'll do great :)
You'll get net access at uni for sure, no excuse not to blog. Plus there are net cafes in the city and plenty of other local bloggers (loggers? perhaps not ...)

9:35 pm  
Blogger Hugh said...

Yeah...have fun. By the time you read this you'll already be there.

Phone lines don't take too long to connect. :)

7:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home