.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beyond Pandora

Beyond simple curiosity, this is Thinking Too Much. If you're interested in philosophy and/or wild theories, you've come to the right place.

Name:
Location: Australia

Paddling somewhere between a mad scientist and an organisational artist. Indecisive, inconsistent and often incoherent.

Monday, November 08, 2004

SUCCESS!

I've spent the last half-a-week with a tiny bladed un-picker and the assistance of my sister, un-picking the City Council emblem from my 'good' work shirt - a black long-sleeved button-up polyester, as opposed to the four black polo shirts that I simply returned to the theatre.

Now I have a good black shirt, YAY!

I also have a pile of coloured thread, which I intend to put in an envelope and send to the theatre, marked 'DEFINITELY NOT TERRORIST STUFF'. Heh heh heh...

(A very Happy Birthday to Cindy, from my senior Maths C classes. Hope you're doing well)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home