.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beyond Pandora

Beyond simple curiosity, this is Thinking Too Much. If you're interested in philosophy and/or wild theories, you've come to the right place.

Name:
Location: Australia

Paddling somewhere between a mad scientist and an organisational artist. Indecisive, inconsistent and often incoherent.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Nostalgia

Okay, today is the day before a month after my last post, so I was looking at deleting the blog, but have since caught myself reading through everything I wrote since Pandora's inception, and realised I can't let myself just delete the whole thing without saving the majority of posts and comments... and it would be a whole lot easier just to leave the blog where it is.
There are things I definitely will want to reference again, link to, and revise.
So on this, the last day I had before deleting, I am posting.
Even if this blog just exists as somewhere to hold ideas I can later link to to save re-typing, it will continue to exist.

In other blog-related matters, MSN Spaces still seems like a great set-up, but it's major drawback is that you must have an MSN account and be logged in just to see someone's space.

In personal matters, I've joined a circus group, a group rehearsing Titus Andronicus, am still doing Microelectronics but considering changing to psychology, and something really weird has happened to my shoulder - like it's popped out of joint or something. Not hugely, and not painful after the first two days, but rather disconcerting. I really only just noticed the difference between the two shoulders.

Freaky.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Painful shoulders!

I think you should keep the Pandora's box open (as you say, for nostalgia).

Sadly, MSN brings me out in hives at its mere existence so I will have to rely on circulated news to find out how the new space progresses.

Sniff :(

11:47 pm  
Blogger Casyn said...

If Messenger wasn't my only way of communicating with most of my friends then I would become totally MSN free. Alas, I am still part of an evil empire bent on world domination.

6:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home