.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beyond Pandora

Beyond simple curiosity, this is Thinking Too Much. If you're interested in philosophy and/or wild theories, you've come to the right place.

Name:
Location: Australia

Paddling somewhere between a mad scientist and an organisational artist. Indecisive, inconsistent and often incoherent.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

And then...

No sooner have I finished my spiel on how I probably should go with my heart and do Media then (than?) I receive an email from a friend who says she would back my decision to do Engineering 100%.
That's what I wanted to hear.
(insert screaming here)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, for what it's worth, here's my input:

Go with your heart. But really GO with it. I haven't done that. My heart says writing and reading and words and literature and ideas, and I've always held back out of fear.

So don't do that. Listen to your heart! You're young. Follow your heart, but not half-heartedly. (Hey, I like that!)

Diana
Seeking Clarity

1:22 am  
Blogger Casyn said...

If you did engineering, I would have no choice but to never speak to you again.

Let this have no bearing on your decision, of course.

Just letting you know.

This may even make the choice easier ;-)

I'll be quiet now.

1:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home