.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Beyond Pandora

Beyond simple curiosity, this is Thinking Too Much. If you're interested in philosophy and/or wild theories, you've come to the right place.

Name:
Location: Australia

Paddling somewhere between a mad scientist and an organisational artist. Indecisive, inconsistent and often incoherent.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Movie Week

I took advantage of Video Ezy's '8 weeklies for $10' offer on Tuesday, and so a large portion (well, a 'larger' portion) of my time this week will be spent in front of the other monitor in my life.

It was an opportunity to take a few off 'the list', but, unfortunately, I think these movies were on the mental list rather than the typed one, so I don't get the pleasure of deleting any entries from the list after I watch them. Nuts.

I won't mention them here, as I'll probably (hopefully) be blogging on each in turn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home